Who won the best supporting actor award at the 2009 oscars?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the best supporting actor award at the 2009 oscars?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the best supporting actor award at the 2009 oscars?» often ask the following questions:
🏆 Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 2009?
The Filmfare award was given to Arjun Rampal. He got this award for his great work in Rock On. He bagged the award in the year 2009.Arjun Rampal for the film Rock On!!
- Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 1957?
- Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 1961?
- Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 1966?
🏆 Which actor has won the best-supporting-actor award the most times?
Since its inception, the award has been given to 75 actors. Brennan has received the most awards in this category with three awards. Brennan, Jeff Bridges, Robert Duvall, Arthur Kennedy, Jack Nicholson, Claude Rains, and Al Pacino were nominated on four occasions, more than any other actor.
- Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 1993?
- Who won the filmfare award for best supporting actor in 1997?
- Who won the filmfare award for best actor in 2009?
🏆 Who won the academy award for best supporting actor in 2015?
The 2015 Best Supporting Actor Oscar went to J.K. Simmons. He received the award for his performance as music teacher Terence Fletcher in Whiplash.
- Who won the award for 'best supporting actor - male' in filmfare awards 2003?
- Which actor won the best actor award in 2000?
- What is the academy award for best supporting actress?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Who won the best supporting actor award at the 2009 oscars?» so you can surely find the answer!
Who won the 2010 emmy award for outstanding supporting actor in a comedy series?
The 2009-10 award went to Eric Stonestreet of "Modern Family" (ABC).
Which actor won the best actor award in 2000 in bollywood?
Although paul newman won two honorary oscars for which movie did he win an award for best actor?
The Color of Money (1986), a year after he won an Honorary Award.
The late heath ledger is up for which award in the 2009 oscars?
It was for the Oscar award , for best actor.
Who won academy award for best supporting actress in 2013?
Lupita Nyong'o in "Twelve Years a Slave."
Who is the actor who won the most acedemy awards for best supporting actor and how many times did?
Walter Brennan won three Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actor.
Who was the actor that was chosen for academy awards for best actor in a supporting role in 1989?
Denzel Washington - Glory
Who won the1985 oscars award?
The film that took the 1985 Oscar for best picture was Amadeus. It was nominated for a total of 11 Academy Awards. Amadeus received 8 Oscars in 1985.
Who won best actor award for the godfather?
Marlon Brando won the Best Acting Oscar for his role as Don Vito Corleone in the Godfather.
Who won the best supporting actor in the 84th academy awards and for which film?
Christopher Plummer, Beginners
Who won the academy award for best supporting actress in 2015?
The 2015 Best Supporting Actress Oscar went to Patricia Arquette. She received the award for her performance as Olivia Evans in Boyhood.
Who won the academy award for best supporting actress of 1972?
Eileen Heckert won for her performance in "Butterflies Are Free."
Who won the academy award for best supporting role in 1989?
Denzel Washington won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for "Glory." Brenda Fricker won the Best Supporting Actress award for "My Left Foot."
Which actor has won the most number of filmfare award for best actor?
The record holders for the most Filmfare Best Actor Awards goes to Kamal Hassan he got 19 filmfare awards ranging across 5 Languages........Dilip Kumar & Shahrukh Khan Each of them have 8 Best Actor Awards, the most anyone has got as of 2011.dilip kumar...raaj kapoor..shahrukh khan...amitabh bachen
Who was the first black actor to an academy award for best actor?
Who got best actor award in national film award in 2010?
The best actor national film awards was given to Salman Khan. He is a very famous and renowned actor. He won this prestigious award in 2010.
When did rami malek win the best actor award?
- Rami Malek stumbles while attending the 91st Annual Academy Awards at Dolby Theatre on February 24, 2019, in Hollywood, California. Malek had a brief fall from the heights of his best-actor Oscar victory, but he recovered in time to deliver emotional remarks on how much it meant to him to win his award.
When did the academy award for best actor start?
- The Academy Awards for Best Actor and Best Actress have been presented since the 1st ceremony in 1929, and the awards for Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress have been presented since the 9th ceremony in 1937.
When was aacta award for best young actor created?
AACTA Award for Best Young Actor was created in 1991.
Who are the winners of the best actor award?
- The Academy Award for Best Actor has been won by the likes of Sean Penn, Eddie Redmayne and Gene Hackman over the years. Let's take a look at all the actors who have received the honor since its inception.
Who won the best actor award in filmfare 2016?
- The top awards were bagged by Suriya, Vidya Balan, Manoj Bajpayee, Samantha Akkineni, among others. Suriya bagged the Best Actor (Male) award in the feature film category for Soorari Pottru while Vidya Balan won the Best Actor (Female) in the same category for Sherni.
Who won the first filmfare award for best actor?
Dilip Kumar won the first Filmfare Award for Best Actor (in 1954) for the film Daag.